A - Responsibility:
1. Vietnam Cycling Tours is a cycle tour operator and specializes in bike tours. I want to advise you that the flight schedule is subject to change by any airline company without prior notification due to weather conditions ( especially Vietnam Airlines).
2. Vietnam Cycling Tours can't fully guarantee that the proposed itinerary can be fixed as planned. In case of schedule changes or cancellation of flights, Vietnam Cycling Tours will try its best to arrange a flight for boarding or alternate itineraries.
3. Once your trip had confirmed and the tour cost will be fixed (there will be no change even if inflation in the Vietnam economy can increase after that) . 30 percent of your total tour price must keep the reservation. Then it is Vietnam Cycling Tours' responsibility to make sure your trips will be guaranteed to depart on time.
B - Deposit requirement:
1. A 30- percentage deposit of the total tour price is required, and it has to transfer to the bank account of Vietnam Cycling Tours at least 30 days before the departure date. You will receive a good confirmation from the bank about your deposit. The confirmed agreement documents of booking and payment must be stated clearly in papers or PDF files. The final payment will be received in Vietnam Backroads's office in Vietnam or Cambodia upon arrival.
2. The bank that VVietnam Cycling Tours' account belongs to receives US dollar only.
3. Clients will cover all fees of money transfer to the bank accounts ( 2.5 % by wire money transfer)
4. Will charge 3.5% if you made your deposit and payment by credit card
C - Your information and details:
To avoid any booking complications, Please, be sure to provide correct personal information, including full name (first name, last name), date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport issue date, and expiry date. You should convert the completed booking forms to a PDF file to ensure your provided personal information is correct.
D - Cancellation Policy:
If customers cancel the tour after confirmation, the deposit is refundable. It depends on the period from the cancellation to the tour departure, and it will calculate as follows:
Number of days before departure and amount/percentage of the total trip cost to be refunded
- 60 days or more 100%
- 40 - 59 days 70%
- 30 - 39 days 50%
- 29 days or less 0%
E - Deposit Refund Policy Due to Bad Weather/ Natural Disaster
As Vietnam Cycling Tours's Cancellation Policy mentioned above, you will receive your deposit at your house's address or bank transfer. Of course, you will cover all money transfer fees back to your bank accounts or costs of western union money transfer. Suppose the trip is cancelled due to bad weather, resulting in flight cancellations or government restrictions on travelling in situations such as floods, tropical storms, etc. Vietnam Cycling Tours's forced to cancel your trip. Suppose you inform us about your tour cancellation merely 10 days before the journey starts. If this cancellation happens 15 days or more before departure, Vietnam Cycling Tours will gladly refund all of the deposit. If this cancellation occurs within 15 days before the tour departure, Vietnam Cycling Tours will apologetically retain the deposit to cover the cancellation of the booking of hotels and other related services. We can not pay your deposit back because of advanced reservation services such as; hotel bookings, transport, domestic flights, high-speed boat tickets, train tickets, etc.
F - Booking Amendments:
If you wish to switch off from one trip to another trip or transfer your booking to a third party, you must notify us at least 20 days before departure. Transfer to a third party is subject to approval by Vietnam Backroads. It must be within ten days before departure.
G - Daily tours:
The daily tour will guarantee to depart if your group is two people, and you must confirm it one day before, except you are a solo traveller and want to travel alone. However, the tour cost of solo travellers is more expensive than a group tour.
H - Group bike tours & tour prices:
1. The small group size: 2 travellers at minimum, applied to the trip less than 8 days
2. The small group size: 4 travellers at least, applied to the trip above 8 days.
3. Large group size: 05 - 14 travellers at maximum
4. On Vietnam Backroads' website, tour prices are in US Dollars and applied for one tourist.
5. All tour prices are based on group size and also opened/ join-in-group tours
6. Group size of 3 travellers will have discounted price. Group size of 4 travellers will have more discounted on
I - Private bike tours & tour prices:
1. If you wish to have a private bicycle tour, such as for a family or friend trip, please notify us of the number in your group and the date you would like to travel with us
2. Depending on our booking schedule and the number of participants, we will confirm if we can accommodate your group. Prices applied for private tours are slightly more expensive than for group tours if your group is small.
J - Waiting for more to join:
In case you are a solo tourist, please confirm us your favourite tour and departure. We will post the tour information on our website as WAITING FOR MORE TO JOIN, waiting for more to join in to wait and attract other travellers to join in. Once a tour has at least two confirmed bookings, then the status on the website will change to Guaranteed to Depart and will be reflected on the GUARANTEED to DEPART.
K - Clients’ requests:
Each group is required two travellers or more. Therefore, a group of 2 or more can choose their departure date.
L - Cancellation policy of flight, train, and boat:
In case international or domestic flights, domestic train and boat tickets, and hotel reservations had booked as including services of the tour, and they will be non-refundable
M - Travel insurance:
Vietnam Backroads does not provide travel insurance. We advise you to arrange your travel insurance in advance of the trip.
N - Ages of travellers as cyclists:
1. Age to ride in Mekong Delta flat land is eight years old at minimum
2. Age to ride in another region are 18 years old at minimum
O - Accommodation:
1. Vietnam Cycling Tours reserves the right to offer alternative accommodations with similar standards if the accommodation has been overbooked or already fully occupied. Meanwhile, the travellers who joined the same trip have to agree to stay in other hotels with the same hotel categories.
2. Rooms types: We provides clients with double room for a couple, twin shared rooms for travelling mates and triple rooms for a family. If you wish to have a single room for your own! a single accommodation must be charged.